Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

 


    







      This is my all time favorite place in the entire world. I haven't quite made it there yet but I know I will love it. It is going to be, as Ron may say "Wicked". There is a fabulos places to feast, Hogsmeade with all sorts of great shops, and the best rides on earth.
     When hungry you can walk down to the famous Three Broomsticks. This tavern has a rustic feel with all sorts of great food to eat. To quench your thirst go to the rear of The Three Broomsticks, thats the location of the pub Hogs Head. They even have Butterbeer!
      Than we all know of Hogsmeade, ( I named my blog after it :D ) thats where you can find shops from Harry Potter. This includes Zonko's, Dervish and Banges, Honeydukes, Ollivanders (technically from Diagon Alley but whatever.) , and the Owl Post. I personaly can't wait to go to Zonko's and Honeydukes.
What are you must excited for?
       There are amazing rides for you to enjoy. One is Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. You first tour the halls of the legendary Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Next you soar above school grounds on a memorable exciting adventure!!! There also is the thrilling Dragon Challenge. You can chose either the Hungarian Horntail or the Chinease Fireball (two seperate rides). You fly across the sky looping and twisting at high speed! Last but surely not least is Flight of the Hippogriff. This wicker family ride is made up of dives, spirals, and swoops. I can't wait to go on all these rides XD .
      As you can now see this is the greatest thing to happen to the world since the invention of fire. I myself can't wait to go to Florida and enjoy the best place in the entire world, I know you feel the same.Check out the awesome website they have: http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/

No comments:

Post a Comment