Friday, May 24, 2013

Merlin's Beard!

I titled this blog "Merlin's Beard!" because in Harry Potter that is like saying oh darn. I also picked that phrase because I will be talking about beards. I have decided to rate the bearded characters from least to greatest based on beard. I also included some people based on mustache.


 
Barely a real beard, nice mustache though. This is werewolf Remus Lupin. Father of Teddy Lupin and Husband of Nymphadora Tonks. He met his demise in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
 
 
 
This beard has great style. In the photo above is Sirius Black, Harry's God father. He was killed by Bellatrix Lestrange in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
 
 
That mustache, I know this on beards but damn that's awesome. This Flius Flitwick, more commonly known as Professor Flitwick. He teaches the charms class at Hogwarts.
 
 
Albus Dumbledore, both actors possessed great facial hair. Dumbledore was Headmaster at Hogwarts. He was killed by Severus Snape in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
 
 


Hagrid wins.

1 comment: