Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Harry Potter Pick Up Lines



      There are lots of ways to impress people of the opposite sex, next time you're out clubbin' use Harry as your wingman. There are lines referring to the guards at Azkaban "If you were a Dementor, I'd become a criminal just to get your kiss." Some lines refer to characters like "My name may not be Luna, but I sure know how to Lovegood!", "Hagrid's not the only giant on campus, if you know what I mean.", or "I know we're not in Professor Flitwick's class, but you still are charming." There are even some that use potions as a reference "I must have had some Felix Felicis, because I think I'm about to get lucky."

       I don't think any of these would work, but it's always worth a try! I challenge you to go out and try one. The results may just surprise you!

No comments:

Post a Comment