Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Harry Potter.... Quilting?

   
     There are a lot of strange things Harry Potter Fans do; fan fiction, cosplay, flash mobs, musicals/plays, etc. I have just learned that Potter fans quilt.... Legit. If I was a master quilter Harry Potter would be high on my list of things to quilt (Right under polar bears and watermelon). These are probably the coolest quilts on the planet, no joke. 
   I want this left quilt!!! It would look so amazing on my bed by my Draco and Deathly Hallows poster.    

    My favorite part of this quilt on the right is either the Owl (Hedwig) or the Hat (Is it the Sorting Hat or just some random hat???). I enjoy all the detailed books, different colors, positions, and patterns. Nice. Be careful though, you might get your hand taken of by Care of Magical Creatures. Out of all the things you could do with your time someone actually bothered to make a Harry Potter quilt. Cheers to you!!! I wish I had your devotion, energy, and time.



No comments:

Post a Comment