Thursday, April 18, 2013

Harry Potter Shirts

Yes.



I am a big tshirt person. I have two Harry shirts (wearing one right now!), and I thought I might blog about some amazing ones out there.

My shirt. The wanted poster you see in the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows movie. I purchased it at Hot Topic a couple years ago.









The deathly hollows. A very popular Harry icon. You saw this symbol in my blog about tattoos and probably other places. The triangle is the cloak of invisibility, the Resurrection stone, and the Elder wand. 








The organization formed by Harry. The one at school that held magic practices in the room of requirements. 









because I am really a wizard who attended Hogwarts. Keep it quiet, its a secret.









The shop where Harry (and most British wizards) buys his wand.















A person born with out magic. One of you normal people, not me, Im a wizard.

No comments:

Post a Comment