Tuesday, October 23, 2012

JK Rowling Interviews #2 part 2


           I am continuing the post from last time. If you want to know my opinion on the first half just scroll down. "What happened to the political fairytale for children?" I personaly dislike politics being mixed with children but I do encourage anything by her. "Do you know which book will be published next?" I respect her fondness of freedom. I wouldnt like having no choice either! "If you  could be compared to any author in your fantasy - which author would you like to be compared to?" Children's author Ian Esbit, Adult - 18th century author like Dickens. I haven't heard of Esbit but I fully intend to look her up and find out if she is as good JK Rowling. "Is there ever such a thing as a child who doesn't like to read books?" When I was in 4th grade, I hated to read but then I started reading the Harry Potter books and fell in love with literature. Now I love to read. This proves that the right book can change any kid's outlook on reading.

I will pick this up on Thursday. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment