Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Alan Rickman


Alan Sidney Patrick Rickman is a British performer of both stage and screen. He plays Severus Snape in the Harry Potter series. I personally think he does a phenomenal job. Rickman has a great sense of character, you really love to hate him! He has been around for a while, Rickman was born 21 February 1946. WHOA he is 66 years old!!! He seems a little to old to be playing Snape, but  he pulls it off. I think his best Potter performance was in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. I love it when Harry's looking through the memories and Snape turns out to be a good guy. It makes you want to cry because he made you hate him so much then he makes you love him. Alan Rickman is one of the best villains ever brought to the big screen. I encourage you to see some other movies he is in. I like Sweeny Todd (Bellatrix and Wormtail are in it to!)

No comments:

Post a Comment